In January 2020 St Mary's Infant School had no children eligible for Pupil Premium.
Use this link for more information on our strategy for the school's use of previous Pupil Premium in the academic year 18/19: The Pupil Premium
The criteria for a pupil attracting The Pupil Premium is that a family's joint income is under £16,190 per year, and is in receipt of any of the benefits listed:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
This school, and a child's junior school receives extra funding each year for children registered for Pupil Premium. A child registered for Pupil Premium may be able to have the cost of school visits waived or reduced and targeted learning support where needed.
Please hand the Registration Form to our school office